Monday, February 28, 2022

Technology/Technical aspects

Technology/Technical



For the technological part most of the filming will be filmed on my cell phone. Everything else will be done on my laptop. My iPhone camera has been reliable so far so ofc I'll continue using it. I don't have the budget for a decent camera so I'll work with what I got. Other aspect such as lighting, I'll probably have to use flashlights and natural lighting anything I can get my hands on really. As of now since I haven't decided on my genre yet. I'm not too sure what kind of shots I'll use. Just a collection of everything I have learned up till this point. I'll also have to improve my editing skills and practice that, using either iMovie or editing software DaVinci resolve.


                

                DaVinci Resolve                                                                             iMovie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening

 The long awaited film opening, here is the link: https://youtu.be/V83uf3wL1ZE