Monday, February 28, 2022

Plot Aspect

 Plot

For plot, the genres I've thought about was doing an action, drama, or horror film opening. For the drama genre it would typically introduce a conflict and a good character and you get attached and see how the characters change for better or for worse and see if they conflict gets resolved or you have to wait for another movie. 

For a good action film and the one's I can think is Marvel. They do a great job at keeping viewers entertained as they follow a great storyline. Ofc given I don't have the resources for that, they also have good characters and they introduce interesting new characters and their stories to the ongoing timeline and ofc AMAZING FIGHT SCENES. This past Shang Chi movie they had amazing fighting scenes and it was really engaging and entertaining. 

For horror films it's follows a fairly simple plot. You engage the audience, keep them in suspense and play on their fears. Horror films you can do man vs nature, man vs man, and even man vs supernatural. These 3 choices are what I am looking probably going to choose out of. 

This:

Helped me with all the different conflict types and what I can do with the film opening possibly. 
For now this is where I'm at see ya next blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening

 The long awaited film opening, here is the link: https://youtu.be/V83uf3wL1ZE