Friday, February 25, 2022

Exploring music and genre

I have thought about what copyright-free music I can use and see which genre it would fit well in,

I have been using https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=m3YZ0l0l1Q8&list=RDQMTgh66LaGkb4 It has a ton of different copyright-free music and I have just been exploring copyright-free songs.

I will see if I can find something that’ll resonate with me and see which genre I'll choose.

These films have excelled at the genres they have chosen:



                                            

 “Fight Club” (1999)     “Jaws” (1975)                     “IT” (2017)

Thriller/Drama                               Action/Thriller film             Horror/Thriller



I want to either do Horror or an Action film.
Where I can implement characters and come up with a solid plot.
When I settle on a genre, then I'll establish characters and come up with a plot.
I have done previous research on the horror genre before so I have some back knowledge on it.
I’ll have to research more on action films. But for now, this is where I'm at, so I’ll catch y'all in my next blog post.  

                          


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening

 The long awaited film opening, here is the link: https://youtu.be/V83uf3wL1ZE