Sunday, February 20, 2022

Blog Genre and Audience

 Genreeeee and Audienceeee


For the genre, I haven’t completely decided yet. I was inspired by the coming of age film opening that Ms. Stocklosa showed during class. I also thought about doing horror and considered a plethora of other genres. I have used the word random generator idea and it got me: 





These words got me nowhere lol. I also watched some videos and tried to get some ideas. But when I would watch a video and think of something new that video would be in the back of my head.  


Just currently been trying to draw inspiration and get ideas. I have also tried writing or drawing. But I have just been drawing up blanks. I believe I need to come into this with a clear mind. I know taking inspiration is good but I can’t let it influence me.


Audience: For the audience i've been thinking whatever genre, probably either teens such myself or a general public. So that teens can relate to me and so forth or anybody can relate. I want to make something that I'll be proud of. While having fun doing that with my friends who’ll be the cast and let everyone see. 



Again this is just where I’m at this moment, How I’ll tackle and am tackling these problems and getting inspiration. So I’ll know what I want to do with my film opening, I’ll probably discuss it over with my friends and see if they like any ideas I ask them as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening

 The long awaited film opening, here is the link: https://youtu.be/V83uf3wL1ZE