Sunday, February 13, 2022

My approach


PORTFOLIO PROJECT 

Eddie Wang 

P2

2/13/22

It has begun:

The Portfolio has been assigned. I have no clear where to begin to be completely honest. I don't know what I want the film opening to be about. For now I'll just probably like other previous students I'll use a random word generator. That way it gives me random words and ideas that I can possibly build around. 

My approach: I will first probably see what I want to do with my film opening given the words. So I'll play around with it and draw a story board seeing the direction I want to take this project in. 

My characters: would most likely be my friends that it'll fit them into the roles and possibly write scripts for each character after I decide on what I want to do with my film project.

 Step one: Would be finding out what I want to do for certainty with the film opening. Drawing a storyboard for the whole opening, making the story, make the characters and all that. I can also just pay attention to my surroundings and see what inspiration I can draw from it. I have to stick to what I can do, and is in my close vicinity.

Step two: I’ll also have to think and envision all the different settings of the opening and how to film it. My friends will also be my cast and can also help me brainstorm the ideas and the steps I want to take for the movie.

Step three: We’ll start filming and see how everything is, if it’s the way I want it and such. Editing and everything as well. If not that’s totally fine, I’ll improvise as I go along, for now this is how I envision the steps to be.

 It’ll probably be a lot more, but I’ll keep you guys posted on what’s to come. So for now, I’ll catch you all next time!!!  Watch out for many new exciting things to come!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening

 The long awaited film opening, here is the link: https://youtu.be/V83uf3wL1ZE